Kate’s 8 Signs He was Seriously Into Ending the Marriage
March 02, 2015
- Updated July 23, 2015
1. The twelve pack “Daisy” Razors for Christmas, from the Dollar Store.
2. When I purposefully walk naked in front of him, he looks up, asks if the garbage was taken out.
3. When I tell him I got dumped for not putting out, he asks if I want him to callMarcelo.
4. When I count out-loud the number of days it’s been since he’s had sex (that I know of) and ask if he wants help with that. He says No.
5. When I’m barfing with the flu, shitting on the toilet and am at my lowest of low, begging him to take me back, and he kindly says, No.
6. He bought me a new car.
7. He agreed to tell the kids soon (we haven’t yet, but him agreeing is serious)
8. He agreed to my mid-life crisis purse dog, who now sleeps with me.
Should single moms date divorced dads? You bet. But here are cautions to pay attention to from the divorce dating trenches.
Is his relationship with mom healthy or does it cross lines that will cause agony in your marriage? I should have paid attention to these red flags!
There can very often be confusion and regret long after the papers have been signed. But what are the signs that your ex regrets the divorce?