Being irresistible to a man is a matter of knowing yourself and loving every inch of yourself – inside and out.
There are few things that feel as incredible as that sensation of being sexy, desired…irresistible! Walking down the street receiving inappropriate cat-calls or shopping in the mall and watching heads turn…yeah, maybe we call them out as pigs but quite honestly, you know it is a pretty good feeling to be rubbernecked.
There is a lot to be said about being irresistible. Course, many women might have more to say about not being irresistible and this is where I become helpful. After being divorced a time…or two…I have found what it takes to be that head-turner that we love to hate (but find irresistible).
Below are my tips for becoming irresistible to men.
1. Confidence! Men, the secure ones who are not easily threatened, are attracted to women who have confidence. Being proud of you – flaws and flawlessness! If you don’t have a problem with you that will grab his attention and make you interesting! Men, real men, love a secure woman.
2. Positive Attitude! Guys are not into the Negative-Nancy types out there. Guys find happiness an irresistible trait. Life sucks sometimes but when you can take the rollercoaster like a champ, rather than be that “woe is me” type, you will attract the kind of partner that will want to ride that roller coaster beside you!
3. Accept Your Body! We don’t all look like Victoria’s Secret models and most men realize that there are better chances of playing for their favorite NFL team than scoring a Vic’s Secret wiry beauty. (Many guys are happy just to see a girl naked and I cannot tell you how many guys have shared this with me.) Most of the guys you know don’t have a perfectly ripped bod either – so you have nothing to worry about. Work what ya got and you’ll wrap him up in it!
4. Be A Lady! Even if you are the tomboy don’t be afraid to be that girly-girl every now and then and enjoy the gentleman in him. Men like to feel like a man and in their world that is taking care of an irresistible woman! That means opening a door and pulling out a chair. Men show their attraction often times by just being a gentleman – so let him. What is it they say? A lady in the streets and a freak in the…(Get it?)
5. Check Your Emotions! Men do like to see the vulnerable side of you and they want the opportunity to provide you with that feeling of security and safety. This means it is okay to show them when you are hurting or having a hard time; just don’t milk it because you are getting his attention! There are few things sexier than an occasional damsel in distress but when you are the one putting yourself in that emotional tower repeatedly he will stop asking for you to throw down your hair, Rapunzel, darling.
6. Respect him! Be snarky, quick-witted, clever and witty – that is hot! BUT, don’t turn your jokes and snippy whip-its in his direction all the time!!! After a while, he will read them as you talking him down and you lose points in irresistibility. Take your shots but take them wisely and when he has earned them. It is one thing if you are keeping up with him, and the boys, but when he is the constant “big butt” of your “small” jokes you open yourself up as a similar target losing that irresistible edge.
7. Don’t Become the Ball and Chain! Give him some space to be with his buddies and expect the same in return. He is into you because you are an individual with your own interests. Don’t be the girl he complains to his buddies about rather be the girl he has to brag to his boys about. Don’t be the girl he has to babysit or be involved with every moment of every day. Space is sexy because as the saying goes, “Distance makes the heart grow fonder.” Which leads to the final thing that will make you irresistible…
8. Play Hard To Get!!! Men are hunters. They like the chase. They like to work for their goals. They like to feel accomplished when they win you over, repeatedly. This is where the work comes into play because you have to know what works for him and what works for you. Don’t ignore him but respect yourself enough to continue to be you and leave him wanting more.
Being irresistible to him is a matter of knowing yourself and loving every inch of your body – inside and out. Healthy relationships are made of two individuals that enjoy one another – not become the other. If you feel you have to become him to gain his attention he is not into you…he is into him. Respect yourself and he will too – if he is the right one.
You can be irresistible – the moment you choose to be! Trust me, I know. 😉