Concerned about your ex’s alcohol consumption during parenting time? Soberlink can help.
Call us at (714) 975-7200 if you want to include alcohol monitoring in your divorce settlement agreement, or manage sobriety during parenting time.
We at DivorcedMoms.com understand the importance of having peace of mind that your children are safe when spending time with a parent who needs to manage sobriety during visitation. Fortunately, there are modern, non-invasive solutions available such as Soberlink, the #1 mobile breathalyzer for child custody cases. The Soberlink breathalyzer tests alcohol levels and supplies real-time readings to parents via text or email, and its facial-recognition technology adds another layer of assurance. Soberlink has been successfully validated in court for its reliability and accuracy.
Reasons to use Soberlink for alcohol monitoring:
Makes safer parenting possible. If your ex is looking for visitation privileges, Soberlink is the best and most reliable way to get there.
Discreet, convenient and user-friendly. Visiting the lab for urine testing is no longer necessary. Receive real-time results within 60 seconds, with no evaluation period required.
Leader in mobile alcohol monitoring. An increasingly mobile world requires mobile solutions. Have alcohol levels tested in real-time from anywhere during the visitation period.
Proven track record. Thousands of mothers have been successfully monitoring their ex’s sobriety with SoberLink.
SoberLink’s process is straightforward:
- An online schedule is set up, which will then send reminders when it’s time to take a test.
- Real-time Breath Alcohol Concentration (BrAC) results are collected, while confirming the identity of the individual with facial recognition technology.
- Test results are sent to Sober Sky, a secure online portal.
- Instant text message notifications are sent out to the custodial parent and designated contacts in the case of alcohol consumption or missed scheduled tests.
Here’s what customers have to say about SoberLink:
“In my 25 years serving family law as a substance abuse expert, Soberlink is the best accountability tool I’ve used to promote safer parenting time.”
– Colleen Moore, Substance Use Evaluator for Family Law
“The fact that Soberlink monitors alcohol sobriety in real-time, makes it a smart, efficient and cost-effective choice over other testing methods like urine analysis. I recommend Soberlink for alcohol monitoring for ensuring a safe and sober environment around the children.”
– Armand Lebovits, Mental Health Professional Substance Use Evaluator, Child and Family Investigator, and Evaluator
The device can be shipped, with full instructions, to you or directly to the person who needs to be monitored. Call us at (714) 975-7200 to get more information and to place an order, visit our website www.SoberLink.com, or you can complete and send us the form below.
If you are working with a family lawyer and want to include SoberLink in your divorce settlement agreement, you may ask your lawyer to call us at (714) 975-7200. You or your lawyer can complete and send us the form below.