Another seriously easy dish you can make while your head is somewhere else.
Super Easy Baked Chicken Parmesan
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 12 oz of spaghetti sauce, choose your favorite type
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded romano or parmesan cheese
- olive oil
- minced garlic, if you like
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Drizzle a little olive oil into the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish. Add minced garlic. Add chicken breasts (you can cut the chicken up into chunks if you want). Add spaghetti sauce. Top with mozzarella, parmesan, and breadcrumbs. Bake for 35 minutes. Serve with any kind of pasta.
If you like food with a kick, add some crushed red pepper flakes to the oil and garlic layer. It’s pretty good!