There really is nothing like a broken heart to leave you feeling lonely, hopeless and maybe even worthless. At the same time, a few inspiring and well-crafted words can be wildly uplifting. Here’s a collection of quotes and sayings to comfort you and spur you onward toward emotional health.
1. Those people who tried to bury you didn’t know you were a seed.
2. Don’t be afraid to start over. It’s a brand new opportunity to rebuild what you truly want.
3. Growth is painful. Change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you don’t belong.
4. God loves us too much to allow us to stay tied to anyone or anything that doesn’t bring out the best in us.
5. Remember… when you forgive you heal, and when you let go you grow.
6. You’ll never realize how toxic someone is until you breathe fresher air.
7. Rejection doesn’t mean you aren’t good enough. It means the other person failed to notice what you had to offer.
8. If you can love the wrong person that much, imagine how much you can love the right one.
9. Don’t be bitter about exes. Take what you learned about yourself and become a better person.
10. There isn’t a statute of limitations on grieving. It takes however long it takes and nobody else should give you a deadline.
I hope at least one of these quotes will inspire you and take hold deep inside your heart. Be encouraged, my friend. Good things are coming. Good things are always coming.