I am too mad to speak.
A picture book for you.
The tired momma drove to pick up her beautiful boyfriend in a city a few hours away.
She left explicit instructions for her pet monkey re: children’s projects and schoolwork.
She was happy.
Momma learns that pet monkey followed his own agenda.
- long runs daily sans kids
- visiting friend (probably nooner)
- made his own protein bars all day Saturday. W. T. F.
- started helping 7 y.o. with project at 8:30 Sunday night
- Did not teach boy pre algebra that he did not understand, test Monday.
- IGNORED LIST OF KID’S NEEDS FOR WEEKEND.
Momma loses feelings of zen and love.
Momma discovers she had too much fun during the weekend.
Momma arrives home with painful urination and already mad at the monkey.
Momma freaks out.
Momma says, “Bad Stanley, Bad.”
Momma plots revenge.
Momma says, “into the suck bin you go!”
Momma is now in a text war.
Protein bars my ass.