I’m here with my lovah and still have only a few words.
I’m pretty disgusted by most people.
Mostly those that are still touting how the availability of guns aren’t the problem
and the problem is that we need an overhaul of the mental health system.
Apparently we need to lose the stigma, y’all.
How about we change something that won’t take 540 years in our current political climate.
Btw, I don’t see much stigma.
Everyone I see and almost everyone I know takes a little something.
Lil Zoloft. Lil Lexapro.
I saw a friend of a friend (Nutjob ain’t my friend!) on FB say, and I quote: “You take guns from the citizens and see what the government does. They did not have guns for deer and indians alone but from tyranny in governments. Governments have not changed.”
Really? Tyranny? Our biggest problem in our government is they aren’t doing shit.
BTW, the new change in the mental health system is going to require that guy be hauled off in a padded van on an involuntary hold. He’s paranoid and has guns.
The treatment for that can be Electric Shock Treatment.
Don’t worry, it will only hurt a little.
Then we will give him some Zyprexa.
But it could cause heart failure or sudden death.
Still rather keep your gun you paranoid dumbass?
Zyprexa Side Effects:
- very stiff (rigid) muscles, high fever, tremors, sweating, confusion, fast or uneven heartbeats, slow heart rate, feeling like you might pass out;
- twitching or uncontrollable movements of your eyes, lips, tongue, face, arms, or legs;
- trouble speaking or swallowing;
- dry mouth, thirst, feeling very hot (with or without sweating), urinating less than usual or not at all;
- high blood sugar (increased thirst, loss of appetite, fruity breath odor, increased urination, drowsiness, dry skin, nausea, and vomiting);
- sudden numbness or weakness, confusion, or problems with vision, speech, or balance;
- fever, chills, body aches, flu symptoms, sores in your mouth and throat;
- swelling in your hands or feet;
- changes in personality, unusual thoughts or behavior, hallucinations, or thoughts about hurting yourself; or
- upper stomach pain, itching, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
Less serious Zyprexa side effects may include:
- weight gain (more likely in teenagers), increased appetite;
- headache, dizziness, drowsiness, feeling tired or restless;
- memory problems;
- stomach pain, constipation, loss of bladder control;
- back pain, pain in your arms or legs;
- numbness or tingly feeling;
- breast swelling or discharge (in women or men); or
- missed menstrual periods.
This is not a complete list of Zyprexa side effects and others may occur.
And we are going to monitor that you take it every day
since you still have the right to your gun.
I’m coming to your house!
It’s going to be tyrannical.
Still want to blame the mental health system?
BTW, I can sign paperwork for a 3 day involuntary hold.
Wonder what that guy’s address is?
I’m with my lovah and we are holding a lot.
He is trying to keep me distracted and off FB so I don’t have to see stuff that sets me off.
I’m doing my best.
Have I told you that long distance relationships suck Wally?
But he is my love and we are comforting each other.
I’m off to make him a brie in pastry because he is so hawt.