Although it is May, there is still a slight nip in the air. Summer is taking its own sweet time this year! Temps are nudging their way up and because of that we’ve got the low down on 5 must have summer dresses for 2014.
1. This is a your basic, capped sleeve shift that fits well in any surrounding or, summer event. ( Jjill Shift)
2. This 2-piece ensemble is sweet and shows the longer skirt style for this season. (Vintage Blouse With Dot Fishtail Skirt)
3. Navy and white. Always good! (White Lace Blouse And Floral Skirt Three-piece Suit)
4. Accented with coral-colored piping and paneled details, this gray fit-and-flare dress features a cream-hued striped printfulfills your preppy side. (Kennebunk Cottage Striped Dress)
5. Everyone needs this giraffe dress! (Banded back giraffe print dress)