1. The twelve pack “Daisy” Razors for Christmas, from the Dollar Store.
2. When I purposefully walk naked in front of him, he looks up, asks if the garbage was taken out.
4. When I count out-loud the number of days it’s been since he’s had sex (that I know of) and ask if he wants help with that. He says No.
5. When I’m barfing with the flu, shitting on the toilet and am at my lowest of low, begging him to take me back, and he kindly says, No.
6. He bought me a new car.
7. He agreed to tell the kids soon (we haven’t yet, but him agreeing is serious)
8. He agreed to my mid-life crisis purse dog, who now sleeps with me.