9 Signs He Is Cheating
Is he cheating or not? It’s easy to catch a cheater in our high tech world but there are signs you can look for at home that will give you clues. If he begins to do things that are out of character, working longer hours and has time he can’t account for, he just may be cheating.
Are you suspicious that your man may be cheating on you? Does it seems like every time he opens his mouth, he’s lying? And everything you say or do makes him mad? It’s possible that he’s redirecting his guilty behavior to try to convince you that YOU are the source of the problems in your relationship.
Many men do this.
Don’t fall for his horse shit.
You know something is wrong and it all centers around him, not you. Even your family and friends have been telling you that they think he’s got a girlfriend. His behavior is setting off all kinds of red flags.
Thinking it over, you realize that his behavior changed almost overnight. You no longer have normal conversations. Anything that is said gets twisted around and turns into an argument. Every night you both go to bed pissed off. It’s like there’s an invisible wall between you.
When you ask him why he’s so distant lately, he says that all you ever do is bitch. That’s just a ploy to make you doubt those suspicions. Don’t fall for it. He’s trying to manipulate you.
Those gut feelings you’re having are probably right. It’s time to get to the bottom of things. You’re tired of walking on eggshells around him.
So, where do you start?
Here are 9 signs that he is cheating on you:
1. His phone is password locked and he freaks out if you go near it or touch it.
2. He stays out late almost every night or doesn’t come home until morning, using endless excuses like he’s been working late, helping a friend with something, his truck broke down or he’s visiting a family member. Things like that.
3. When he finally gets home, he won’t go near you, instead, he heads straight for the shower.
4. He never eats the plate of food you saved him from dinner, saying he’s not hungry or that he ate at work. It’s likely that he’s eating dinner with the other woman.
5. Completely out of character; he starts dressing differently, buys new clothes or items and spends extra time grooming himself.
6. He says you’re imagining things and that you’re crazy if you tell him that you smell perfume on his clothing.
7. He’s constantly texting or goes outside a lot to talk on the phone.
8. He accuses YOU of cheating and never wants to have sex with you anymore.
9. When you confront him about any of the above signs, he gets defensive and starts a huge fight. He wants you to think that all of the relationships problems are because of you.
While each of these signs taken individually, may not mean anything, all of them together definitely point to cheating. Eventually, he won’t be able to deny that he’s cheating because he will get caught with his pants down.
If he comes to you, crying and begging for forgiveness, are you prepared for it? He will apologize and promise to never do it again. Keep in mind, that if you forgive him and stay with him, he will cheat again.
It may not be next week or next month, but it will happen. Now he knows that he can get away with it by pretending to be remorseful.
However, if you split up, instead of staying with him it’s very likely he will run to his girlfriend. He will lie and manipulate her into taking him in, or if she’s married, leaving her husband. And he will tell you that no other man will ever want you, throwing out an insult, such as; you’re fat, ugly or a crazy bitch.
He’s a sack of shit, obviously. If your man is cheating on you, he has zero respect for you. You deserve much better.