With summer winding down, back to school shopping is happening now. It seems that each year these expenses can really take an effect on your pocket book. From new school clothes to school supplies, it seems that the cost can be endless.
We believe that preparing your kids for the classroom doesn’t have to take such a big bite out of your budget. Here are a few ways you can save on back to school shopping:
- Set a budget. Once you know what you already have, make a list of what you need and determine a budget you can afford.
- Look for multiple ways to save. Use a coupon app to see if retailers have any specials.
- Take advantage of student discounts. Retailers such as Apple, Microsoft and Dell offer student only pricing.
- Buy used or rent. Textbooks are cheaper when used and most can be found online.
- Swap. Reach out to other parents to see if they have clothes or other items their kids have outgrown.
The most important thing to remember is to stay within your budget.
Leave a Reply